This new wounds are going to be as a result of built-in and you will extrinsic items or both, the latest built-in activities are those linked to the person qualities off the fresh competitors, instance anthropometric services, diet, and you will emotional products.
This will be a descriptive epidemiological analysis, in which 374 Jiu-Jitsu practitioners away from both men and women participated, with the typical chronilogical age of twenty four ± 8 age, differing ranging from thirteen and you will 71 years
Due to the quantity of studies to your situations affecting the fresh occurrence from wounds for the BJJ, particularly in the people of opposition into the Brazil, the present analysis will choose the factors connected with wounds into the competition throughout an area title.
The fresh sample was selected to have convenience, into the “XIV Copa Leao Dourado de Jiu-Jitsu”, a local battle held from the Liga Brasileira de- Jiu-Jitsu, stored around of Betim, Minas Gerais, in 2011. All of the members finalized the fresh told consent mode agreeing to sign up the analysis and responded a survey consisting of 17 concerns (purpose and discursive). By way of a job interview presented from the academics from the physiotherapy path at the newest Pontifical Catholic University away from Minas Gerais.
New survey was created and applied to BJJ practitioners because of the teachers on the physiotherapy span of brand new Pontifical Catholic College out-of Minas Gerais – Brazil, within the pointers out of educated physiotherapist in the browse, and aimed to collect information to define the competition behavior when you look at the BJJ and you can wounds for the it.
The fresh injury of your own professional impairs the new results, which can lead to interruption of coaching and competition , and perform is built to avoid them, investigating the people the most tips having this
A detailed investigation was carried out to characterize brand new interviewees and the items. New investigations of the issues you to determine the latest thickness of wounds together with investigation of your wounds one to happened have been made thanks to the building away from good logistic regression design by regularity dining tables, correspondingly. Hosmer and Lemeshow analytics were used to analyze the regression design. The level of value used in this new analyzes are 5% and also the program utilized is new Analytical Plan towards Social Sciences (SPSS) variation 16.0. To confirm the importance of the model, a Chi-Square data was used.
All in all, 374 BJJ competitors was basically questioned, the vast majority of (93.6%) was people. The newest bodyweight of your opposition is an average of 77.8 kilograms (kg), differing off 41 so you’re able to 150 kilogram. An incredibly reduced portion of users identified themselves due to the fact elite BJJ competitors (step 1.1%).
Extremely BJJ therapists (70.3%) perform the other physical activity, that have weight training (thirty two.1%) and you will soccer (13.6%) being the typical. Most other battles (Muay Thai and you will Boxing) was as well as stated, however, shorter apparently (4.8% and you can 2.1%, respectively)
As a result of the group by the many years, most BJJ therapists can be found in the latest categories Mature (47.3%) and you will Learn (19.8%), totaling 67.1% of your own attempt. According to pounds, new interviewees is actually put into kinds, to the highest kinds towards groups: middleweight (21.1%), light and you will extremely big (16.8% each), and you can average-big (14.7%).
A lot of attempt stated doing sport from the interest (79.9%) and you will concerning habit date, a lot of them presented ranging from 1 to three many years (30.7%) in addition to their graduation ranged significantly (Table step 1), most categorized in the light (30.6%) and you can red (20.6%) straps, characterizing the brand new test due to the fact a beginner, and this corroborates toward practice date in earlier times exhibited, however, a sizeable payment is also indicated for the bluish (sixteen.8%), red (11%) and you may black-belt (10.2%).
The fresh sample try asked about several times they illustrate BJJ from the week; really claimed practicing the fight three to four moments per week (51.6%), however, a premier commission skilled 5 to 6 minutes (31%), presenting the average daily lifetime of two hours of coaching and you may nearly all (99.2%) perform some warmup prior to training, that have the average time of half-hour. The warming done by BJJ competition is, quite often, served by a finished black belt (73.3%). All interviewees (88%) didn’t declaration soreness otherwise discomfort while in the warmup. Although not, individuals who advertised serious pain claimed extremely serious pain about knee joints (42.2%) and also in the brand new shoulders (20%).