Our portfolio is complemented by a wide range of accessories, such as graphic cards, solutions for video wall installations, a complete range of white light and infrared illuminators, industrial lighting, mounting and connectivity accessories, tools and add-on devices.
Long Reach PoE Extender
- Up to 500meters PoE transmission between devices using UTP cabling
- Up to 700meters DATA transmission between pieces of equipment using UTP cabling
- Plug-and-play without any required PC setting
- Supports 1Gbps / IEEE802.3at for PoE Injector
- Supports 1Gbps / IEEE802.3at / 100meters for PoE Repeater
DirectIP® Gigabit PoE Switch
- Indivisual port for data transmission to DirectIP® NVR
- PoE (IEEE 802.3af, IEEE 802.3at) compliant
- Maximum per-device PoE delivery of 140W available for 1~8 RJ45 ports
- Central power control for greater network utility
- Supports 10 RJ45 ports and 2 SFP slots
Single Port High-PoE Injector
- Up to 75W of PoE Power
- Compatible with IDIS High-PoE IP cameras
- Compatible with IEEE 802.3af, IEEE 802.3at
- Protects low power devices to receive only the power they need
- Automatic detection and protection of non–standard Ethernet terminals
1-CH Outdoor 802.3af / 802.3at / 802.3bt / UPoE PoE Surge Protectors
The SD series surge protectors are proven to keep PoE switches, PoE PDs, and other IP devices safe from lightning and other forms of electrical interference, including power surges and spikes over networking cables. Two sub-models (the SD-101 and SD-201) are classified as hardened-grade surge protectors, and will operate in harsh weather conditions from -40°C to 85 °C.
4-ch Modular 802.3af/802.3at/802.3bt/UPoE PoE Surge Protectors
The use of surge protectors to protect sensitive and expensive equipment from lightning strikes and surges on Ethernet cables has become very important. SD-404 are PoE surge protectors with modular-design that keeps PoE switches, PoE PDs and any other IP devices safe from lightning and other forms of electrical interference such as power surges and spikes over networking cables.
Outdoor Gigabit 95W PoH PoE Switch
The H40-044-90-250 is a Gigabit PoE solution for the outdoor environment and offers four of 10/100/1000BASE-T ports featuring 95W PoH PoE. Further empowering the units are 2 additional Gigabit copper ports and another 2 extra SFP fiber slots for uplink.
OS-100-250 is an outdoor all-weather surveillance system, its uninterruptible power supply is designed to work in extreme weather conditions and ensure the operations of outdoor PoE devices such as PoE cameras, wireless AP. OS-100-250 cabinet is fabricated from stainless steel for strength, durability and corrosion resistance.
The H30-042-30 is Harden-Graded Industrial Gigabit PoE Switches are designed with IP30, 6KV PoE Ethernet port surge protection, and operation temperature between -40°C and 75°C during harsh weather conditions.
C70-00B-01, an advanced Layer 2 plus Switch, is equipped with 12-port Gigabit SFP, 2-port Gigabit RJ45 and 2-port 1G/10G SFP+ transceiver slots for flexible link.
The M30-011-01 is an industrial-grade Gigabit Media Converter, featuring one 100/1000BASE-X SFP fiber port and one 10/100/1000BASE-T copper port in an IP30-rated rugged but compact-size case.