The H42-042-30-075 is Industrial Gigabit Adjustable PoE Switch designed with IP67 & IK10, 6KV PoE Ethernet port surge protection, 10KV
surge protection in AC power, and operation temperature between -40°C and 65°C during harsh weather conditions. They enable outdoor
connections of PoE PDs to the network such as outdoor IP cameras, wireless APs, and other industrial applications. The H42-042-40-075
provides 4 ports Gigabit PoE with 1 port Gigabit adjustable 24VDC or 56VDC PoE as well as additional SFP transceiver slots for flexible uplink.
The H42-042-30-075 as easy-to-install power source equipment (PSE) and provide power up to 30W per port.
- Adjustable 24W@24VDC or 56VDC GbE PoE port x1 + 30W@56VDC IEEE802.3at GbE PoE port x4 + Flexible GbE SFP transceiver port x1
- IP67 standard
- IK10 impact rated cast aluminum housing
- Operating temperature between -40°C and 65°C
- Supporting 10/100/1000Mbps data rates
- 6KV PoE surge protection
- IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet standard for green power